Share your Croydon photos to win an iPad mini!Thursday, December 3rd, 2015
As our exciting new development is now well underway, we’re launching a competition to help celebrate everything that makes Croydon a great place to live, work and play.
With its excellent transport links, historic buildings, green spaces, shops and leisure facilities – as well as huge new investment coming to the town – Croydon has plenty to offer.
To be in with a chance of winning an iPad Mini, simply send us a photo that shows us ‘what you love about Croydon’. You can enter in the following ways:
- Facebook – by posting your photo on our page
- Twitter – by tweeting your photo to @ruskinsquare or using the hashtag #vitapics
- Or email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All photos need to be shared or sent to us by 12 noon on 4th January 2016.
The best entries will be reposted on our Facebook page, so make sure you ‘like’ our page to spot yours.
The winner will be selected and announced on 11th January 2016 on the Facebook page and on our website.
Please make sure you have read and understood our terms and conditions:
PHOTO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Photo Competition. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Vita at Ruskin Square (“Vita”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents, aged 13 or over.
3. To enter the draw you should e-mail an image depicting Croydon to demonstrate what you like about it, to email@example.com – or post it to our Facebook or Twitter pages.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
5. The prize is for one winner only, judged by senior personnel from the developer of Vita, in the second week of January 2016. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
6. The prize is an Apple iPad mini 2 16GB Wi-fi tablet (no colour specified)
7. The prize will be delivered to your chosen address as stated on your entry. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Vita at Ruskin Square reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
8. The winner will be notified via the same method you have sent your photo, and on the public Vita Facebook page, after the closing date, as well as the Vita www.vita-ruskinsquare.co.uk page. Please ensure your social media privacy settings allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
9. If the winner does not respond within one month of notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
10. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
13. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.